You can help by
To our support house
Thank you for choosing to support Recovery Haven Kerry Cancer Support House
It is only with your help that we can continue supporting cancer patients and their families ensuring that no one has to face it alone. Our services are available to all free of charge and all costs are met through voluntary donations and fundraising activities.
Donations can be made to Recovery Haven Kerry by the following methods:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Account Name: Recovery Haven Ltd.
Account Number: 07684-013
Sort Code: 93-62-51
Branch Address: AIB 86 Main Street Castleisland
IBAN: IE10 AIBK 9362 5107 684013
Please send cheques to Recovery Haven, 5 Haigs Terrace, Killerisk, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Recovery Haven commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors can have full confidence in our work. We promise to treat all of our donors with respect, honesty and openness. It is important to us as a charity that relies on the goodwill and generosity of the public, to instil a sense of openness, honesty and transparency among such valuable donors.
TAX EFFICIENT GIVING
What Tax Efficient Giving means to Charities?
There was good news for charities in Budget 2013 when significant changes were introduced to benefit charitable organisations through tax relief on charitable donations.
- Charities can now claim tax back on charitable donations made by all tax payers, not just PAYE tax payers
- A new rate of 31% will be applied to all donations over €250. This means a €250 donation attracts a tax rebate of €112, increasing the value of your donation by 45 per cent to €362.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US TO CLAIM TAX RELIEF
- It is a straightforward and simple process, which allows your donation to go even further!
- By simply completing a CHY3 tax relief form you can help Recovery Haven Kerry Cancer Support House claim tax relief on your donation from the Revenue Commissioners at no extra cost to you. An enduring certificate (CHY3) is valid for a period of 5 years, unless you cancel it before the end of that period. This means we don’t have to mail supporters each year. You should complete this form only in respect of donations for 2013 and subsequent years.
- If you pay tax and you give more than €250 in a calendar year, we can reclaim the tax paid on your donation(s). This only applies to personal gifts, and not to funds raised through sponsorship.
- Your donation can be donation as a once-off gift or by instalments. For example, a monthly gift of €21 per month over 12 months totals €252, and qualifies for the tax relief scheme.